Gain the self-awareness, habits, and courage for the life that is calling you forth.
Holistic Mindful Leadership Coaching
Being a good leader involves many dimensions. Leaders need to be resilient, productive and visionary, but also creative, compassionate, authentic and balanced. If you're ready to become a more integrated, authentic leader with kind presence and high performance, then mindfulness is the key.
A custom, tailored experience for you
Every coaching partnership is unique and deeply personalized for each client. I see myself as a conduit, a guide, a companion along the journey for people who are interested in using their unique gifts to serve others.
I see us as partners invested in you, your growth, and the impact you want to make - not just as a leader but as a heart-centered, beautifully messy human being.
So far, my clients say that our work together impacts them most significantly in these six areas: 1. Deepening self-awareness, particularly around core values, leadership strengths, and blind spots.
2. Creating regular periods of "deep work" for focused productivity and inspired creativity.
3. Cultivating more authentic and empathetic relationships, both at home and at work.
4. Improving decision making skills across the board, from exercise & eating habits to major career changes.
5. Strengthening self-confidence and courage to speak one's truth and do what is scary.
6. Amplifying effectiveness, happiness, wealth, and inner peace in their careers.
Mindfulness is more than breathing; it's a way of living
Mindfulness is about being non-judgmental and self-aware, moment-to-moment in your everyday work and life. It means becoming conscious of what you're feeling, more intentional about your behaviors and to your impact on others.
More than stress management and taking deep breaths, mindfulness trains you to be more accepting of yourself and to access your inner peace and wisdom, at will. It's what most leaders yearn for, yet is not a quick-fix and cannot be learned from a book. Mindfulness skills are best learned experientially and developed over time for lasting benefits.
Research shows that mindfulness in leaders produces measurable changes such as better attention capacity, more positive emotional states and improved resilience and well-being. It enables you to see reality more clearly and act more purposefully, with less of your ego-driven stuff getting in the way.
A holistic philosophy
The days of separating our professional and personal lives is obsolete and no longer effective. Having worked in tech in Silicon Valley for over 12 years, I've witnessed first-hand how the lines between work and play have blurred.
Effective leadership in today's world is built on an integrated and aligned foundation that begins with ourselves: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. On top of that, we layer interpersonal relationships with our loved ones and our teams at work. Finally, we expand our influence to our organizations and communities.
I support all of my clients as whole people, in all of their messiness and magic.
Leaderships starts with self-awareness
First and foremost, leadership is about you. About overcoming whatever holds you back from being happy and fulfilled, in your private life as well as career. Your capacity for mindful leadership depends on your presence and how you 'show up'. It speaks volumes about you. Never under-estimate the impact that you have on the people who look to you for advice, decisions and direction. A good leader knows what kind of impact their presence has on others around them and can consciously shift gears when they need to.
These are presented linearly but often the progression is iterative and multiple steps occur in parallel.
1. Discovery and compass calibration - What makes you tick? - What values matter most to you as we design your new life and career direction? - What kind of coaching relationship would serve you best? - What does success look like at the end of our time together?
2. Build a positive, healthy foundation (body, mind, heart, spirit) - Uncover and address limiting beliefs - Draw on your inner wisdom and creativity - Implement core healthy habits with accountability
3. Visioning - Create a compelling, exciting, meaningful vision for your life, relationships, and career - Strengthen connection with your true purpose - Identify knowns and unknowns
4. Strategy - What skills, experience, resources do you need to develop to succeed? - Create an action plan to make time and space to focus on what matters most - Regularly calibrate on how well you're living up to your values and principles
5. Develop your resources - Inner resources for strength, perseverance, and courage - Outer resources: people who you can help; people who can help you - Knowledge resources to succeed in the new direction
6. Action & Momentum - Take concrete action every week to keep moving forward - Stay accountable by tracking measurable results - Reflect, integrate learnings, iterate
Typically, I work with clients in 60-90 minute sessions, weekly or bi-weekly, over 4-7 months, with the option to renew after. We usually meet over Zoom or phone on a consistent schedule.
Design and Discovery session
Unlimited text and email support during business hours
Full access to my online coaching system where we'll track everything and keep things neatly in one place
I only work with with 10-12 clients at a time to ensure each gets my full presence, care, and support.
For those who live in the Bay Area, outdoor experiences such as nature hikes can be integrated into your custom program.
360 Leadership feedback and personality assessments can be included at additional cost, e.g. Leadership Circle Profile, Enneagram, Positive Intelligence, DISC.
Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. Rumi